Lower Circular Road Baptist Church, Calcutta. Built in 1821 as part of the Calcutta mission complex created by the Junior Brethren.
No. 41 was the Press; No. 42 is the Manse (behind the church), No. 43 is the Church, and No. 44 is the Field Secretary's house.
The Press was founded in 1818. The mission's first small chapel was in the grounds of the press, in the area that later became the Monotype Department
Lower Circular Road is now called Acharyya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road.