St Andrew's Church, Dalhousie Square, Calcutta.
In the foreground is the site of the original Fort William. It was demolished after the British defeat by Siraj-ud-Daula in 1756 and the space filled by a large tank, which in Ward's time, was Calcutta's water supply.
To the left is the Victorian Writer's Building.
Bow Bazaar leads off Dalhousie Square to the right of St Andrew's Church, and the Bow Bazaar Chapel is about 100 yards away.